- Do toilet your pet prior to arriving to appointments.
- Do arrive on time for your appointment. Arriving late may result in your appointment being rescheduled & incurring missed appointment fees.
- Do notify us if your dog has had previous behavioural issues while being groomed.
- Do be available to pick up your pet when called, or at your designated pick-up time.
- Do not come for your pet prior to being called or prior to your designated pick-up time. Your presence will result in your dog wanting to be with you which, in turn, results in a challenging and often unsafe situation for both dog & stylist.
- Don’t worry about telling us if you don’t like something or prefer something different- it’s part of how we learn and enables us to give you what you want on future visits.
- Do relax, your pet is in good hands.
We thank you in advance for understanding our professional protocols. Your patience and co-operation ensures our ability to provide you and your pets with our high standards of professionalism and customer service.